For security reasons, we cannot display the access numbers on this site. Please also note that Arkadin access numbers vary from customer to customer, so there is no unique list that could be displayed. Please use the following procedures to retrieve your access numbers.
If you are Moderator:
Option 1: Log to ArkadinLounge (lounge.anywhereconference.com) with your account credentials, and retrieve your access number list by clicking on the “Download International Access Number List” link in the header. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have misplaced your PIN codes.
Option 2: If you are already connected to a web conference or to the audio console, simply follow the audio connection instructions, which also include international access numbers.
Option 3: From your email client, use the Arkadin Toolbar* to send pre-populated meeting invite with International Dial-in numbers and connect to your audio and web meetings with one click.
If you are a Participant:
Contact the meeting organiser, and ask for the access numbers. Alternatively, if you are joining a web conference, simply follow the audio connection instructions, which also include international access numbers.
We wish you a pleasant meeting.
*The Arkadin Toolbars are designed as an add-on for Outlook, Lotus Notes and Google Apps, the toolbars enable you to:
• Create and send meeting invitations with prepopulated dial in instructions;
• For international meetings, easily add local country access numbers;
• Join audio and web conferences in one-click straight from your Calendar - no need to remember your PIN codes anymore.
Download Arkadin Toolbar:
- Download Outlook Toolbar (32 bit) or Download Outlook Toolbar (64 bit)
- Download Chrome Extension
- Download Lotus Notes Toolbar